We all know that water bills will perhaps go down now that its winter, no need to spend the whole day trying to cool off. We do feel the need however to endow you with some water saving tips you may have been unaware of.
- Old toilets use more water so it is advisable to upgrade your toilet to the efficient ones that save.
- Old shower heads and valves also output more water than the new ones so be sure to replace them.
- When buying washing machines, choose the water efficient ones.
- Instead of having a loan covering the whole yard, put paving to lessen the amount of water needed for lawn maintenance.
- Engage in water harvesting during the rainy season.
Picture Credit: Peek Into My Life